dinsdag 4 december 2012

Hobby progress update ...

I have made some progress on my landraider. This is the first one I ever assembled. Just to make sure, I magnetised as much as possible, starting with the hatches and sponsons.





I also added the greenstuff dark wolves icons.



I bought some kromlech landraider dozer blades. This is a decent kit. I also magnetised them which was a bit tricky.





Since some of the tracks have imperial symbols on them, I made a mould of one of the normal tracks and cast them with green stuff



After that I assembled the kit. The dirge caster is also magnetised and can be attached at three locations. But I glued the model together before taking a pic of the magnets on the inside.















I also converted the dark vengeance helbrute. I made a mould of the face bit, cast it in green stuff, cut it up and inserted a wolfen head. I also trimmed down both undersides of the breast plate to give it a more dreadnought look. A bit of green stuff was required to fix up the area.





For my Abbadon version of Skyrar, I bought a finecast abbadon and used his weapon arms to convert regular chaos terminator arms.



Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten