maandag 2 juli 2012

Hobby progress update

I didn't got any work done on the landspeeders during the last week but I reserved sunday for that and now got a lot of progress on them.

Both the landspeeders have now gotten their highlights done.



On the second landspeeder I added some wolf and chaos bits. I had totally forgotten this in my rush to assemble and prime the first one. I still need to finish painting the wolf tails.





I have gotton on the basecoats and wash for the crew but I still need to highlight them.



I did finish the faces for all the crew.


And I made the bases for these speeders on my display board. Both of them are now magnetised.


So it looks like I will be able to make my deadline and bring these to the Belgian Open tournament next weekend!




2 opmerkingen:

  1. And, how's the army gonna change in 6th, dear Jerre...?

    K

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. I'll first have to get my hands on the new 6th edition rulebook before I decide on that. But I think large units of grey hunters with one wolf guard in terminator armour as the core and maybe more longfangs in drop pods, they can now snapfire when they come down if I am not mistaken.

      It also depends on when the new CSM codex arrives as I might be using my dark wolves with that codex as well, maybe with some daemon allies ...

      Verwijderen