donderdag 8 maart 2012

Hobby progress update

I made some progress on my display board. Here are some first pics...

I started by placing all my figs on the display tray so I could get a feel of how much space everything will take up. As expected, I will need to leave several of the drop pod closed as the army otherwise will not fit on the 50cmx60cm board.



I then traced a line on the board for where I wanted the levels to be. I then removed the figs so I could fit the first layer of foam .



Next up was tracing out the final layer of foam. All the foam will still need some work to make the edges more detailed but that's for next time.



It might look that not all the figs are visibile but when you are standing next to the board, you now can see all the figs without the drop pods obstructing view.



Comments welcome!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten