zondag 25 maart 2012

Hobby progress update

I made a lot of progress on my display board the last few days. I first applied a layer of watered down white glue on the side areas that were going to get painted. I also glued the foamboard to the foam but I kept the different levels still apart. Today, after that had dried, I pulled out the airbrush and painted the sides black and the top parts white.



After that had dried, I painted the stones black, touched up the white where necessary and then drybrushed all the stone areas just like I did with my bases.



Next up is glueing the different levels together and then flocking the board with snow.

I also magnetised all the bases of my space wolf models. I'll post some pictures of those in the next few days.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten