dinsdag 3 april 2012

Hobby progress update

The display board is finaly finished! I'm quite happy with the result.

I had to change the way I went about flocking the board. For this result, I used a mix of watered down white glue and bicarbonate of soda, applying the paste in blobs and then brushing them open with a wet paintbrush.



And some close-ups ...







And off course with the miniatures on ...

















And as promised some pics of how I magnetised the figures itself.

For the 25mm bases, I put a small dot of superglue on the underside of the base, added a tiny ball of green stuff and another drop of superglue and then pushed the small magnet into the green stuff. If you do this, keep in mind you push it in deep enough so that the magnet doesn't stick out beyond the rim off the base.



For the 40mm bases, I added a small bit of green stuff into one of the holes already on the bases, added a drop of superglue and then pushed in a magnet (these fitted perfectly) and then made sure once more that it was flush with the plastic.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten